Friday, September 30, 2011


Today, in my physical education class, we had to run a mile. Afterward, I had nothing productive to do. One of my friends and I spent the rest of the class picking up trash off of the ground, all the while thinking about how lazy people are. On the grass in front of the concession stand, there were gum wrappers and cans. There were two trash cans near the stand. Couldn't they have just walking about ten feet and throw their own trash away?

Next we moved to the bleachers and started to clean that up. That was even worse. There was a football game last night and people left their half full drink cans all over the top of the bleachers. They'd left half eaten candy all over the bleachers and there were flies and all kind of bugs all over it. Last night they sold boiled peanuts and nobody threw them away. They left them all over the bleachers. There was no where to sit because of that.



Then my friends and I sang the Canadian anthem (O Canada) and we felt better. I also made up a song about juice because juice makes nearly everything better. I can't tell people how much I wish I was from Canada. That's a really cool country, the coolest on the North American continent. I love Canada.



Last night I aquired a new journal/notebook and I'm getting all of my close friends and family to write in it. Once I get everyone I want to write in it, I'll include some of my favorite quotes as well. Nearly every person has written in it about my world (Kandosa, Kandocia, K/Candosa, not sure about the spelling just yet) and how much they love it.


After lunch today, I've had a Doctor Who quote stuck in my head. "Please save me from the monsters, please save me from the monsters." That's from the episode titled 'Night Terrors.' There's this little boy who says it over and over again. Sometimes I wish that life were as simple as distinguishing the monsters and learning how to get rid of them, instead of all the things that I find complicated.


Most people don't actually find life complicated. They find it easy. For example, I never learned to tie my shoes the normal way. When I was in kindergarten, I could never tie my shoes the way that other children did, so I made up my own way. The other day, while I was watching someone tie their shoes, I learned how to do it. It was so incredibly easy. I still like my way better, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment