Thursday, December 1, 2011

I finished NaNoWriMo! I wrote 50,163 words in the month of November! I think that is the most I have ever written in my entire life. I am so glad that it is finally December. I love December! It is my favorite month besides January. Some things that decrease my faith in humanity that have happened over the month:


1) Someone called me stupid. I said, "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you have come unarmed." Then they called me weird. "It's Shakespeare," said I. Then they asked me who that was.


2) I was in gym this morning and we were talking about words and there were these words that were homophones. I said, "Hey! Those are homophones!" Then someone else goes, "Why are you afraid of gay people?"


3) People sound so stupid when they try to talk in a fake accent. I mean, English people do not go around saying "Ello govna!" That would be like saying that because I am Southern, I go around saying, "Hey y'all, want some fried chicken?"


4) Your blood is not blue! It is red. You have red blood cells, not blue ones. Your veins only appear blue because of a delusional appearance.


5) Britain and England are not the same thing. Britain is an island that includes Wales, Scotland, and England.


6) There is no such thing as a "sensory organ" in our brains that makes us yawn. We yawn because of it being an involuntary action that dates back to the early evolutional times.


7) Thanksgiving is NOT a Christian holiday. It is an American holiday, and we have freedom of religion here in this country, even though it seems as though that is not true. You are allowed to be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Shinto, or athiest if you choose.


8) Buddhism is not a religion. It is a way of life.


9) People who have addictions are not necessarily freaks. They might not have that addiction by choice.


10) A nerd is not someone who is just friends with teachers. Nerds are typically friends of teachers, but that is not a requirement. Nerd have to be, you know, like smart and stuff. Well, and they kind of need to be excited about things.


11) Not all athiests hate Christians, in the same way that not all Christians hate people who aren't Christians. Stereotypes aren't cool.


I got my best time in PE today for the mile run! I got 9:42. I also did a push up! I've never been able to do a push up before!

No comments:

Post a Comment