Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy All Hallow's Eve! Today doesn't feel like Halloween to me at all, but then again, what does Halloween feel like? It is quite dreary outside today, though. It's raining and it's about forty-five degrees outside.


We watched this movie called 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' in my English class and got into a discussion about Halloween. Somebody beside me said that Halloween is just an excuse to dress up like idiots and eat candy. I'm not dressing up like an idiot and neither are any of my friends. I'm being Carl Sagan, my other friend is being Albert Einstein, and my other friend is going to be Amy Pond from Doctor Who.


By the way, did you know 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' is from Macbeth? I love Shakespeare! He's so cool.


Speaking of the weather, we're playing rugby in my PE class. I really don't like rugby. It's just not fun for me. I'd rather run a mile or play soccer. Anyway, she made us go outside on the football field so that we could practice or dropkicks. A dropkick is when you throw the ball on the ground, wait for it to bounce up, and then kick it through the goal posts. They are used for scrums and something else. Anyway, it was forty-three degrees and we were outside in shorts. I like the cold, but my hands were turning red.


For PE, we have projects. One of them was to make a CD full of music we work out to. My CD is full of songs about Doctor Who and quarks. I even have songs about anglerfish and monkeys.


Tomorrow is Nanowrimo! This will be my third year doing it and I really want to finish. I've kind of planned out my story a little. It's about a society that has lied about everything. I predict it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment